e mërkurë, 13 qershor 2007

Your a Fragrance in My Mind

You know when people wear alot of perfume, and when they walk by it leaves this very strong scent that seems to be following them. Some girls and I were talking about it on Sunday.....I dont know why.....girls just talk thats all *haha* Well I was thinking (I do that alot *hehe*) God is kind of this fragrance in my mind and in my heart. He makes everything beautiful, without God in my life, everything would smell foul. Nothing would be worth living for. He is something that I can always come to and will always smell just as sweet. God's "fragrance" will never fade away, when things of this world will. He never changes! That is what makes God...well....God. He can't get any better, He will never ever change. This world is always changing, the fads, the people, thier lives. That is why God never changes. But the devil seems to have figured out the fact that we like sweet smelling things. Because he can make things smell pretty nice, and alot of people are fooled into thinking that is the real deal. But the scent never lasts. They are deceived. Not only nonbelievers, but Christians as well. The devil's "sweet" scent just covers up his foul smell. Which us as Christians should know; so spread the fragrance of the Lord, and make someone else's live worth living.
Malachi 3:6a For I the Lord do not change. . .
Proverbs 20:17 Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with a mouth full of gravel.
Proverbs 24:11 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Luke 8:12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

11 komente:

Christine tha...

Reminds me of that grapefruit stuff. Haha.

amber kelley tha...

You always have such an interesting perspective on things, Hannah... I love it. :-)

Lo tha...

Hannah, i stumbled across your blog. great thoughts.

Lauren
(from chior)

Hannah Paul tha...

Lauren! HI! Aw I miss you! I cant wait to see you at WolrdView! It will be so much fun :) It is coming up :0
Amber: Thanks :) I guess I do have a differant way of looking at things, ;) it can be helpful to me and sometimes it can be really distracting too.
Christine: I think I can still smell that stuff lol

Christine tha...

Hey Lauren! I know you! :D
Hannah: Haha. I actually thought that stuff smelled really good. :D I had fun shopping! Thanks for meeting us there! I was so glad you could come after all. :)

Karen Elizabeth tha...

love ya han...

Hannah Paul tha...

Christine: I thought that they stuff smelled really good to, but I think I put my nose to close, and smelt for little to long lol
Karen: luv u 2 :)

Lo tha...

wait..... do you really knw me or are you just saying that.

Hannah Paul tha...

Christine is the christine is from choir Lauren :)It is okay, it kind of spooks you when you dont know for sure who someone is.

Lo tha...

Oh right i should have know that. but yeah it is always a little wierd when someones knows you and you don't know them.

africaprincess tha...

this is actually my first blog experience...
I love wat you'v written